Saturday, February 29, 2020, at Nova Southeastern University.
South Florida Software Developers Conference (AKA Code Camp)
Here you can browse, select, and pay for your event sponsorship.
Notes for Sponsors – Day of the event
- Best to arrive early and be set up by 7:15 or earlier.
- Most of the tables are first come first serve. People have different opinions about which location is the best. They are all good and will give you direct access to a flow of developers.
- There is no provision by us or the university to ship items after the event. My advice is to figure this out in advance.
- There should be power available at all sponsor We have extension cords and power has never been a problem.
- We will have some mechanism for a raffle and usually give away a few You are welcome to use our methodology for picking winners or collect names or whatever method you want. Note that many people only come for part of the day so someone you see in the morning may not be present at the closing ceremonies.
- Very casual dress… most of the volunteers wear shorts.
- The targeted end time is 5:30 to start ceremonies and we try to be done and out the door by 6:30 This can shift one way or the other for whatever reason.
Nova Southeastern University – http://www.nova.edu/locations/main-campus.html
Carl DeSantis Building
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314-7796
*Note that on the website, Nova lists hotels where they have a discount arrangement.
NSU Link: http://www.nova.edu/travel/hotels.html
Shipments to the location (anything large or bulky):
Computer Ways, Inc.
Att: Dave Noderer
10 Fairway Drive, Ste 133
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441